Apple, the technology king, is expected to launch jaw-dropping functionalities each time it launches a device. And here we see one more round of frenzied rumors taking place in the world of technology as the much awaited iPhone 5 is due for launch within the next two days. So, let’s take a look at what rumors have in store for the new iPhone.
Apple recently informed press via a cryptic message hinting the launch of the next generation iPhone. The message read “it’s almost here” with a large shadow of number 5 almost made it clear that Apple is launching iPhone 5 on the 12th of September 2012, making the date yet another memorable day for all new Apple buyers.
The event is reported to take place at San Francisco’s Yerba Buena Centre for the Arts. This venue was chosen almost always by Apple after unveiling its master tablet device, iPad.
Rumors: Know what the next generation iPhone has in treasure
- Screen: A larger, high-end screen than that of its predecessors. Apple constantly sold the devices with screen size of 3.5 inches right after the smart phone generation began in 2007.
- Better network: 4G support is available as expected. 4G support is something that has been already provided by major rivals. However, this support won’t be available on all carriers.
- Relief from 30-pin connector: Finally, Apple seems to have ditched its 30 pin connector for a smaller, better and redesigned dock connector.
- 3.5mm headphone port: The headphone port may be available at the bottom.
- Battery: Speculations indicate bigger battery. Battery is a bit taller than that of iPhone 4S indicated iResQ, a certified Apple repair shop.
As with these rumors, it is difficult to say how many will be true, but a few things are sure to happen. Apple will ditch Google’s mapping service this fall as it will update its own software.